Sloane’s & The King’s Ginger Puddle Pudding
110g unsalted butter
110g caster sugar
100g self raising flour
7 Tbsp Sloane's Rich Dark Chocolate Pearls (melted)
For the Sauce:
7 Tbsp Sloane's Rich Dark Chocolate Pearls dissolved in 400ml of boiling water
For topping (optional):
The King's Ginger ginger liqueur
You will need a small baking dish
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Add in the eggs and flour and mix until you have a thick batter.
4) Add in the melted 3 Tbs of Sloane's Rich Dark Chocolate Pearls and stir thoroughly.
5) Spoon the mixture into the baking dish.
6) Pour the sauce over the top of the mixture and carefully transfer to the oven.
7) Bake in your oven for 35-40 minutes until the sponge has risen and the sauce is bubbling around the sides.
8) Pour The King's Ginger over the baked pudding as an optional added extra!
Serve immediately with ice cream.